I regularly use Facebook and Periscope to stream live video. You can find me easy enough. On Facebook it will be on my personal profile so friend me there (https://www.facebook.com/marty.coleman) and on Periscope I am @thenapkindad. Periscope is part of twitter so you can usually see me there as well (same handle).
What you will find:
- Guess the Quote – We play a game live twice a week called ‘Guess the Quote’ where the audience guesses one word at a time until the quote I am going to use as the basis for my napkin drawing is complete. It’s a lot of fun and very interactive.
- Chat and Draw – Also twice a week we do a live feed where we discuss the quote that was discovered in the game played the day before as I create an image to illustrate the quote. It’s always a wide-ranging discussion, sometimes funny, often times very deep and meaningful.
- Out and About – I often will go to a coffee shop or elsewhere to draw. When I do I live stream the process so you can see the creative act in process. It often involves actually meeting the people I draw, which is always interesting!
In addition I do:
- Interviews with artists and others
- inspirational scopes about overcoming creative blocks
- Walking tours of museums and galleries
I hope you will jump on board and discover how much fun it is!